Masthead header

Renovações ::: Renowals

 Este manequim, pertença de uma prima minha, morou cá em casa alguns anos à espera que eu ganhasse coragem de o renovar. Como não a tive, à um ano atrás devolvi-o à sua proprietária. Mas ao imaginar a montra que queria fazer para a loja, percebi que era mesmo esta a peça que faltava, por isso enchi-me de coragem e pedi-o novamente. Ao tirar o tecido esburacado que o cobria, descobri esta engraçada forma e este elegante número.

This dress form, belonging to a cousin of mine, lived in our house for a few years, waiting for me to earn the courage to refurbish it. As I didn’t get, I sent it back to its owner. But as I started imagining the new window I wanted to make at the store, I realized that this was the missing piece for it. So I gathered all my courage and asked it back. After striping the fabric full of holes that it had I found this cute form and this elegant number.

 A decisão de usar um tecido Liberty para o forrar foi quase imediata! E ainda para mais as cores dele eram as ideais para combinar com o resto dos tons da montra, por isso avancei. Não ficou perfeito mas também não ficou nada mal e estou muito orgulhosa do meu trabalho que durante um mês vai morar na montra da 512!

The decision to use a Liberty fabric to upholster the dress form was almost imediate. And to make matters easier the colors on this one were ideal so I decided to go ahead. It is not perfect but it is not awful either and I am very proud of my work that will live in the 512 window for the next month!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*